Pregnancy Is My Worst Experience Ever- Kim Kardashian

Although she tries to masquerade it with a fine façade, American reality star, Kim Kardashian has confessed that she is not finding it easy on her nine months cours.She wrote on KimKardashianWest.com, ‘I’m gonna keep it real: For me, pregnancy is the worst experience of my life! LOL.”The 34-year-old is expecting baby number two with rap mogul hubby, Kanye West.Continuing she explained, “Do you know you basically have to wear a diaper for two months afterwards?’ she asked, joking it was ‘so sexy.’‘I don’t feel sexy, either, I feel insecure and most of the time I just feel gross,’ Kim revealed of her state of mind during pregnancy.“I’m not sure why I don’t like the experience like others do. Maybe it’s the swelling, the backaches or just the complete mindf*** of how your body expands and nothing fits,” she shares.“I just always feel like I’m not in my own skin. It’s hard to explain. I don’t feel sexy, either — I feel insecure and most of the time I just feel gross.”However, she admitted while the process is a struggle, she enjoyed the aftermath: working hard to get her body back into its usual, sexy shape.“I feel so accomplished when I’m back to where I want to be,’ the Cosmopolitan magazine cover star gushed.
Source: The HeraldNG

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

US offers $7.6m for info on Mexican drug lord

'Car-in-a-bag' created in Japan

4 dead as typhoon lashes Taiwan